Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Shopping and Deals 11.6.2011

So, yesterday I came out with the bright idea to go baby shopping. Thinking that it wouldn't be busy and crazy since it's football Sunday. NOT! The way it was out there you would think it was Black Friday or the holidays already. It was crazy busy but we were able to handle it and do a little bit of shopping that I wanted to share with ya'll.

First trip was Babies R Us and with no success finding stuff and with the use of coupons. I've become a coupon queen and hate buying stuff without coupons. So, we decided to stop by Petco for Geena Laani's food that I had $5 off coupons for and to pick up her b-day gift. After we went to Buy Buy Baby since I have better luck with finding great deals with clearance and they are ALWAYS sending coupons by mail. Peanut and I searched the clearance rack to only find 4 outfits and then strolled about looking at bottles and interactive mobiles. (Not to self don't go on weekends and stick to my week shopping visits)

I came across a great deal with Huggins diapers and was curious if they honor Manufacture and competitors coupons. To my surprise they do and I was all over this deal. They had Huggins Little Movers in size 4 count 24 for $7.99 and all other sizes and Huggins types for $9.99 (except Pure and Naturals). I had coupons from Babies R Us for $2.50 off Huggins brand and took full advantage of the size 4 since we needed to stock up on larger sizes from our last diaper haul.

All in all we purchased 3 packs of diapers, 2 outfits, nail clippers, travel baby wipes, and a 3 pack of Avent Bottles for a total of $39.40. Not to bad for a little bit of baby shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment