Monday, November 7, 2011

36 Weeks and Almost 9 Months















YES WE GOT A PICTURE!!! About time this little one stop fighting. The ultrasound tech was able to get us this picture and a few others to get a look at our baby. This little monster is at 6 pounds now and I still have 4 more weeks to go. SCARED A BIT. Why you ask? Well, my son was only 6 pounds 3 oz and I was 6 pounds 2 oz. Are you getting the idea now why I'm scared? If I keep going this little one might be around 8 pounds. Which it normal but in our family, we don't normally carry big babies. But that being said, as long as we have a good labor and a healthy and happy baby, then that's all that matters!

Now let me say that this baby is EXTREMELY active and loves to get into my lugs and not let me breath. It's gotten so rough to sleep that for the last 2 months or so I have to sleep sitting up. I prompt myself every night with 3 pillows and sleep sitting up against the headboard. If that wasn't enough, he/she has also become a bit nocturnal. There is times that I can be in a nice deep sleep and the kicking begins and WOW it can be painful sometimes.

Otherwise, I'm in good health and have gain so far around 17 pounds. I'm still dealing with anytime sickness, motion sickness, and all of the other side effects of being pregnant that people forget to tell me about. One that is the most painful is the tunder crotch. That's right, you read that correct. It's when the baby is in position and is putting pressure on your hips and pelvis. I've been dealing with this for 1.5 months and it has not gotten any better of course. But at least I know this child is in the right position for a natural labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment