Sunday, September 11, 2011

6 3/4-7 Months and Still No Pics


You read right! This baby is has a personally already and doesn't want to flip over and say hi to us. He/She's been in the same position for the last 3 months and seem very content. I question the doctor about this, but she says that it's perfectly ok and normal as long as he/she's moving and growing. And let me tell you that there is no problems there (TY Lord). He/She is extremely active and now is weighing in at 2 pounds 9 oz.

As for prepare for our bundle of joy, we are in the market for a travel system and more clothes to get us started. I've done research and think I've found a travel system that would work well for baby and us. I won't be sharing that yet since you can figure out then what the sex of this little trouble maker is. lol Here comes trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment