Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5 and Whoa Baby Week 9

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! Yea, I won't be celebrating it like I thought I was this year but there is always next year. We're at 9 weeks now and I lost 10 Ibs from being so sick. We found a doctor (thank goodness) and was given meds for my blood pressure since it was a bit high, nausea & vomiting meds, and prenatal vitamins. So far the Zofran works a little bit but not enough and doctor is staying if it doesn't get better I might have to do a med pump connected to me for the nausea & vomiting.

Now the newest things this week have been constipation that I never have issues with (sorry if to much TMI) and now I'm craving food. I'm loving anything sour (olives and green apples w/ lime and salt) fruits, and crave some home cooking from Puerto Rico. Everyday is a new crave but I still don't eat much and want to stay eating healthy.

The boys have been great and I'm really blessed to have them to help and support me while I feel so blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment