Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Psi Band


Gaby found this for me since my morning sickness, nausea, and motion sickness has been off the hook. This is the Psi Band (pronounced "Sigh Bands") and it's a acupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness, motion sickness/ travel, chemotherapy, and anesthesia. We were able to find it at Buy Buy Baby for $12.99 and of course I had a coupon for $5.00 off from Bed Bath & Beyond with a $15 dollar purchase. I also got a Hello Kitty TY stuff animal. We purchase the cherry blossom design since I love them. 


I must say that it does help but after a while of wearing, it does leave a mark (it wear off after a few hours) and can get uncomfortable if you wear it over night. But, it's waterproof and again it works. And it was on Oprah's O list and you know what that means, whatever she touches is gold. 



Cherry Blossom design 



No comments:

Post a Comment